“I’m so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed.”
What Are The Benefits
Gain improved ability to fall asleep and wake refreshed.
Create boundaries between work and personal life.
Get more time for self-care, hobbies, and joy.
What Others Are Saying
“I like that Amy got right to the point. She explained that we were not making wholesale changes but instead would make incremental changes and build upon them. She was very efficient with both of our time and was quick with her follow-ups. The results are yet to be seen but I believe that Amy as a functional expert has given me good advice and actions to get started.”
“Today’s session was really amazing and I learned new things. Lots of hopes are growing internally to enjoy sound sleep day to day.”
“Really looking forward to my next session as I am seeing a difference a small one but still a difference already.”
“I feel like I am getting systems in place to better manage my work and my stress. I can feel when I am getting overwhelmed and am able to use what my coach has taught me to get centered again and refocus.”
“I have learned to build habits that feel enticing, I feel more energized and notice my skin clearing, and I’m in a better mood since the start of the sleep coaching! I loved today’s session on boundary setting to reduce stress.”
“I’ve become more disciplined — or at least I hope so. I’ve learned that there’s a lot to be gained by having a routine in spite of everything my mind is telling me.”
Our Process Path
Book a free consultation call
On our call, find the next steps you need to sleep better and wake feeling more refreshed
Create a life that feels energized, focused and joyful
Three individualized options for your success
Self Study Program
- Get a sleep diary to find issues you might not know affected your sleep
- Access to the Self Study Program including all articles and videos to help you progress at your own pace.
- All future recordings and articles that are released.
Group Coaching Program
- Everything in the self-study program plus-
- Monthly “Sleep Soundly” Group Coaching Classes for extra support and accountability
- Monthly Questions and Answers Sessions with Amy and session recordings.
One-on-One Coaching Program
- Everything in the group coaching program plus-
- Monthly One-on-one Coaching sessions to dive deeper into the specifics of your sleep problems
- Get our Akorn Coaching app to be able track your progress and ask any questions as you go through the process.
Sign up for the newsletter and you receive a copy of the 3 tips to better sleep tonight video.
Amy Korn-Revis is a clinical sleep educator with over 30 years of experience helping individuals, students and physicians get better sleep. She is passionate about helping people eat, sleep and live healthy lives. Known for her expertise in the field, many people refer to her as the “Better Sleep Coach” or even a “Sleep Geek”. Amy loves hearing from her clients on how much their sleep and overall health has improved after working with her. She is dedicated to helping people get the restful sleep they deserve.